For the 2020-21 school year, we’ve created a more secure environment for our digital resources. This year we will be using ClassLink, which will allow students to quickly access a variety of digital resources with one login.
Set Up ClassLink Now
Students and parents are asked to take a few minutes to set up their ClassLink account on the device their students will use for school this year. Follow the steps below.
- Watch the video on How to Log in to ClassLink.
- If you do not know your child’s student ID number, watch the video on How to Find Your Student ID.
- After watching the videos, go to ClassLink. You can also find it on the district’s website, www.comalisd.org, under the Students/Families drop-down menu.
- On the login screen, enter a username and password that follows district guidelines. For example: George Washington, student ID: 012345.
- George’s username would be his full 6-digit student ID number (include the 0) – 012345.
- George’s password would begin with a hashtag, then the last 5 digits of his student ID number (without the 0), then his first and last initial (both lowercase) – #12345gw (see a login example).
- Once you log in using your username and password, you will see tiles for multiple learning resources, including the learning management system for your student.
- PreK-5th grade students – look for the Seesaw tile
- 6th-12th grade students – look for the Google Classroom tile
- New Tech students – look for the Echo tile
Please note that Seesaw, Google Classroom, and Echo will be fully functional on Monday, Aug. 24. If you access these resources prior to Monday, you may not see your child’s classes yet. Also, class schedules for secondary students will be available on Aug. 24 in Skyward.
For more information about setting up your ClassLink account, please visit our Remote Learning webpage on the Comal Parent Center. If you have problems logging in to ClassLink, please call the Remote Learning Help Desk at 830-221-2694.